CeRCA / MSHS
5, rue Théodore Lefebvre
F – 86073 Poitiers cedex 9
tel : 33 (0)22.214.171.124.50
- Development of children’s and adolescent’s reading and comprehension skills
- Remediation of reading and comprehension difficulties
- Individual differences in children’s and adolescent’s’ reading and comprehension skills
Comprehension, development, inferences, comprehension training, reading disabilities
- Jean Ecalle, Laboratoire EMC, Université Lyon 2
- Annie Magnan, Laboratoire EMC, Université Lyon 2
- Monica Macedo-Rouet, Université Paris 8
- Jane Oakhill, Université de Sussex
- Marc Stadtler, Université de Münster
- Lalo Salmeron, Université de Valencia
Principaux enseignements :
- Developmental psychology
- Children’s neuropsychology
- Learning psychology
- Scientific methodology
- Responsible of the 2nd year of License
- Member of the ethic committee CERNI Tours-Poitiers
- Member of the pedagogical committee of the University of Poitiers (UFR SHA) and of the speech-therapists school
- Member of the pedagogical team of the Master « Trouble de la Cognition et du Langage : Psychologie du Développement et Neuropsychologie »
Potocki, A., Ecalle, J., & Magnan, A. (2016). Early cognitive and linguistic profiles of different types of 7-to 8-year-old readers. Journal of Research in Reading.
Potocki, A., Sanchez, M., Ecalle, J., & Magnan, A. (2015). Linguistic and cognitive profiles of 8- to 15-year-old children with specific reading comprehension difficulties: The role of executive functions. Journal of Learning Disabilities. doi: 10.1177/0022219415613080
Potocki, A., Ecalle, J., & Magnan, A. (2015). Computerized comprehension training in young readers: For whom and under which conditions is it efficient? Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 31, 162-175.
Potocki, A., Magnan, A., & Ecalle, J. (2015). Computer-based trainings in four groups of struggling readers: Specific effects on word reading and comprehension. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 45-46, 83-92.
Potocki, A., Ecalle, J., & Magnan, A. (2013). Effects of computer-assisted comprehension training in less skilled comprehenders in second grade: A one-year follow-up study. Computers & Education, 63, 131-140.