PhD Student – Université de Poitiers.
5, rue Théodore Lefebvre
F – 86073 Poitiers cedex 9
Tel : +33(0)5 49 45 46 82
Social Cognition (SoCog)
“Self-Awareness and Escape-thought accessibility”.
I am interested in self-awareness and its negative consequences, such as the increase in escape concept accessibility following exposure to self-related cues. I am currently investigating the cognitive and emotional mechanisms involved in this link between self-awareness and escape-related thoughts.
- Leila Selimbegović(Assistant Professor, University of Poitiers)
- Armand Chatard (PR, University of Poitiers)
Self-awareness, shame, escape, failure, self-to-standard comparison
- Social psychology (L1 & L3, University of Poitiers)
- Statistics (L1, University of Poitiers)
- Perceiving and explaining behaviors (L2, University of Poitiers)
- Manipulation & Propaganda (L2, University of Poitiers)
Monéger, J., Chatard, A., Selimbegović, L. (in prep.). The Mirror Effect: A Preregistered Direct Replication. Consciousness & Cognition.
Monéger, J., Chatard, A., Selimbegović, L. (in prep.). What’s in a name? Increasing Escape Thought Accessibility Through Name Priming.
Monéger, J., Chatard, A., Selimbegović, L. (2019). Despicable Me: Self-Awareness and Motivation to Escape From the Self. Talk at the 21st European Social Cognition Network (ESCON), Bordeaux (France), Septembre 2019.
Monéger, J., Chatard, A., Selimbegović, L. (2019). Moi, Moche et Méchant: Quand la Conscience de Soi Pousse à la Fuite. Poster présenté aux 15èmes journées du Groupe de Réflexions en Psychopathologie Cognitive (GREPACO), Reims (France), Juin 2019.