Professor at the Francois Rabelais University of Tours, Deputy director of CeRCA
3 rue des Tanneurs
37041 Tours Cedex 1
Tel : 02.47.36.81.54
Aging and Memory : VIME
- Effects of aging on memory strategies
- Executive functions and memory in aging
- Metamemory, stereotype threat
- Cognitive training
- Psycho-affective context and memory
- Personality and cognition
Episodic memory, aging, executive functions, encoding, retrieval, mnemonic strategies, training, stereotype threat, personality.
Deputy director of CeRCA
- Capucine Toczé
- Lucile Burger (with Pierrich Plusquellec, University of Montréal, and Séverine Fay, VIME)
- Elisabeth Grimaud (with David Clarys, DysCo)
- Florent Pinard (with Sandrine Vanneste, VIME)
- Pierrich Plusquellec, University of Montréal, Canada
- Erika Borella (University of Padova, Italy)
- Patrick Lemaire (Aix-Marseille Université)
- Agnès Blaye (Aix-Marseille Université)
Cognitive Psychology, experimental psychology, neuropsychology, psychogerontology
Burger, L., Uittenhove, K., Lemaire, P., Taconnat, L. (2017). Strategy difficulty effects in young and older adults’ episodic memory are modulated by inter-stimulus intervals and executive control processes. Acta Psychologica. 175, 50-59.
Borella, E., Carretti B., Sciore, R., Capotosto, E., Taconnat, L., Cornoldi, C., De Beni, R. (2017). Training working memory in older adults: is there an advantage of using strategies? Psychology and Aging, 32, 178-191.
Froger C., Bouazzaoui, B., Isingrini, M. & Taconnat, L. (2012). Study-time allocation deficit of older adults: the role of environmental support at encoding. Psychology and Aging, 27, 577-588.
Taconnat, L., Raz, N., Toczé, C., Bouazzaoui, B., Sauzéon, H., Fay, S. & Isingrini, M. (2009). Aging and organization strategies in free recall: The role of cognitive flexibility. European Journal of Cognitive Psychology, Special Issue: Aging, Neuropsychology and Cognition, 21, 347-365.
Sacher, M., Taconnat, L. & Isingrini, M. (2009). The effects of divided attention on recall and feeling of knowing accuracy. Consciousness and Cognition, 18, 754–76.
Taconnat, L., Baudouin, A., Fay, S., Vanneste, S., Clarys, D., Tournelle, L., & Isingrini, M. (2006). Aging and implementation of encoding strategies: The role of executive functions. Neuropsychology, 20, 658-665.
Taconnat, L., & Isingrini, M. (2004). Cognitive operations in the generation effect on a recall test: Role of aging and divided attention. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory and Cognition, 30, 4, 827-837.